BE HAPPY FOR THIS MOMENT....FOR THIS MOMENT IS YOUR LIFE!!!

BE HAPPY FOR THIS MOMENT....FOR THIS MOMENT IS YOUR LIFE!!!

Monday, June 1, 2009

We're having a BABY!!!!!


AHHHHHHHH.... I can't believe it Kevin and I are having a baby!!! We found out I was pregnant the day after Mother's Day. We went to the doctor on May 28th and found out I was 6 weeks and 1 day (so I am 6 weeks and 5 days, now). We got to hear the heartbeat, it was so amazing. I cried and Kevin couldn't believe it. He took video of it on his phone. We have our next visit in 4 weeks with our OB. My regular doctor doesn't deliver babies anymore, so she referred us to another doctor. Her name is Dr. Mary Wells. Our due date is set for Jan. 20, 2010. Kevin is kinda bummed we missed the tax write off by 20 days. LOL!!! Seriously though, we are both on cloud nine (me more than him I think).


No comments:

Post a Comment